Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My domain



Well, my SIL has a domain of her own. But it is a lot more comfortable with bookcases, a comfy chair, etc. My domain is down in the basement. I have a kitchen cabinet and counter I got at the reuse center for storage. And a large table set up in the middle of the room. This way I'm right next to the laundry sink and washer. And the floor drain for when I spill dye on the floor. Oops. Good thing it's a concrete floor.

My husband will come look at it, but I'm not sure he really wants to touch anything over there. I did set up an area with a nice work surface for his electronics soldering and assembly. So I don't feel like he has been left out.

The other picture is of some items that are 'reacting' with the dye. They'll need to be washed out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment