Friday, July 26, 2013

Upcoming shows

Below is the list of shows I will be participating in.  I hope to see you there. 
(A couple of edits now that I have confirmation of the Nov 2nd & Dec 7th shows.)

Sunday, September 8th 10am to 4pm at the Art at Rice Creek Festival at Manomin Park in Fridley.  It is near the interchange of 694 and 94 off East River Road.  They doing a raffle where you can win an art quilt, among other items.  Check out their Facebook page to see a picture of it.  The first time I've been at this show and I'm looking forward to it.

Saturday, September 28th 10am to 5pm, and Sunday, September 29th 11am to 4pm, at the Afton Old School Art Studio in Afton, MN.  In the park across the street is the Afton Art in the Park festival, as well as several other shows and events in the surrounding area.  I'll be in the front yard of the Old School House.  Kate and Patty put together a nice event.

Saturday, October 5th 10am to 4pm at the Gustavus Adolphus Art & Craft Show in Northeast Minneapolis.  This is the 4th year I'll be there.  They have a nice show and fill a lot of the church with vendors.  I'm normally in the parking lot out front. 

Saturday, November 2nd 9am to 4pm at the Craft Fair and Bake Sale at Valley Crossing Community School in Woodbury.  This is the first time I'll be at this show, but I've heard good things about it.  And it is indoors and has a good parking lot.  So that alone makes it more appealing.  I bet I'll be able to get some cookies for my husband.

Mid November is normally the Art from the Heart show at Barton Open School in South Minneapolis.  It hasn't been scheduled yet as school hasn't started.  Yes, I'm looking this far ahead.  They have student performances in dance, music and others.  I'll do a post (and update this one) when the date is set and I'm confirmed to be participating.  And they have the advantage of a parking lot so it is a bit easier to visit.

Saturday, December 7th 10am to 4pm, and Sunday, December 8th 12noon to 4pm at the Holiday Craft Sale at the Roseville City Hall.  This show benefits the Harriet Alexander Nature Center.  This is the first year for me participating but I have shopped there before.  Since it is in the city hall building there are vendors in offices and conference rooms.  It makes it feel more like a boutique.  Messy Giuseppe will be there selling pastries, sandwiches, coffee and more to sustain your shopping event.  There are normally a lot of craft shows this time of year and I know some shoppers will visit several.

And for the 4th time I'll be at the Womens Art Festival at the Midtown Minneapolis YWCA Saturday, December 14th 10am to 5pm.  It is in the gym area and with the windows around the side really nice and bright.  I believe there are about120 vendors.  Music performances throughout the day and coffee and sandwiches for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment