Monday, May 28, 2012

Swede Hollow Show

This coming Saturday I'll be at the Swede Hollow Art in the Hollow show.  In addition to the artists that are showing there will be a lot of music throughout the day as well as artists painting and working on other art.  Last year one artist was working on his clay creations and another was demonstrating basket weaving.  I'm interested to see the booth of the person that has science fiction robots and ray guns.  I can't really dye items at the park, but it will be fun to watch others make their art.

The park is lovely and the artists and organizers were fun to meet last year.  I hope to see you there.

Swede Hollow Park is in St. Paul just east of Lowertown and northeast of the 35E & I94 interchange.  Check out the link above, search on 720 Payne Avenue, click here or a map here.

No comments:

Post a Comment